Just like the Seasites I house, but with another floor and a 72 m² roof terrace.
A pergola covered with “ cañizo” provides refreshing shade and a sense of security. Traditional Mediterranean construction elements, en-suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. A house that’s perfect as a holiday home or for families who wish to enjoy both the amenities of living in the sun and the unmistakable seasites design.
A harmonious and at the same time exciting arrangement consisting of clear structural elements and massive natural stone elements distributed over two levels.
On entering the house your eyes are directed onto the Mediterranean garden through the large glazing on the opposite site, thereby creating a charming interplay between interior spaces and their surroundings.
The kitchen opens out generously towards the more private area of the property and the adjoining terrace protected from views – a magnificent place to take your breakfast.
Part of the sliding, ceiling-high terrace doors disappear into the external walls thereby becoming invisible when open. As a result, the interior space is transformed into a large covered terrace during the summer months. This way, a flowing transition between interior and exterior spaces is created.
Kitchen and dining areas are agreeably separated from the living areas by a ceiling-high natural stone fireplace, without breaking up their unity. Together with the living and dining areas the covered terrace forms a clever ensemble with multi-layered, reciprocal references, thereby becoming the living centre of the house, wholly following Mediterranean tradition.
From the large, partially covered roof terrace or during a bath looking through the ceiling-high window-feature you have an unobstructed view of the expanse of the Mediterranean sea through the top-quality balustrades made of security glass.
- Central floor heating throughout the building with heat pump by “Daikin”
- Hot water supplied by solar panels
- Ceiling-high fireplace made of regional natural stone
- Façade areas covered by regional natural stone slabs
- Exterior walls made of insulating poroton bricks
- High-quality kitchen with central island worktop, appliances by “Bosch” or “Siemens”
- 8x4 m swimming-pool with terrace, pool technology by “Astral”
- 35m² solid construction covered terrace
- High-quality built-in wardrobes and interior doors
- Quality windows and sliding doors for terraces, by “Technal” on request
- Terrace doors that open by partly sliding into the wall, becoming invisible when open
- Air conditioning
- 72m² roof terrace with massive pergola and balustrades made of security glass
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
constructed ground floor area: 158m²
constructed first floor area: 45m²
constructed area covered terraces: 40m²
total constructed area: 243m²
+ constructed area roof terraces: 72m²
constructed area terraces: 20m²
Price including swimming-pool and additional costs:
Additional costs include:
Planning Permission from Town Hall
Architect and Technical Architect
Smart Home Engineer